- How to control cell width in pandoc/markdown table? - Stack Overflow TL;dr number of dashes.
- How can I install asciiquarium as a screensaver? - Unix & Linux Stack Exchange
- alock looks very interesting, TODO look into it.
- bash - How to delete files older than X hours - Stack Overflow
find $LOCATION -name $REQUIRED_FILES -type f -mtime +1 -deletefor files older than one day
find $LOCATION -name $REQUIRED_FILES -type f -mmin +360 -deletefor the same in minutes
- executable - run program in Python shell - Stack Overflow
>>> exec(open("C:\\test.py").read())for Python 3, and
>>> execfile('C:\\test.py')for Python 2. Works with relative path.
- ssh - Scroll inside Screen, or Pause Output - Unix & Linux Stack Exchange
<C-a>+Esc– and then you can move with whatever usual ways there are, esp. arrow keys and Page up/down
Markdown tables widths
scikit-learn vectorizer passing tokens
Asciiquarium as screensaver with alock
Tensorflow variable scopes
The goal of variable scopes is to allow for modularization of subsets of parameters, such as those belonging to layers (e.g. when architecture of a layer is repeated, the same names can be used within each layer scope).
Pandas remove duplicates efficiently (using only a subset of columns)
Delete files older than X days/hours via linux
Python – how to run a Python script inside live shell
Recording audio from speakers
This answer: sound - How to record output to speakers? - Ask Ubuntu mentions “Sound recorder”, and it works very well. Has weird settings about staying on top, running on startup etc that have to be changed.