- learn the number line on the keyboard
- see what I want to do with my domains and projects
- Finish my backup system, and do one big backup of everything
- look at my steno thing and decide what I want to do with it
- ssh keys for everything
- finish the basic 3 stones game bot thing, especially the turns part
- clean everything old and unneded from pchr8.net, to make backups easier and to save money
- I need to find a way to look through / grep all these files for when I need something. I’m sure I can grep through multiple files, but if not I can just make a make-script which concatenates them all before “compiling” and sending to server?
- Why does Telegram open files in different programs than Telegram? Look again into xdg and the different mechanisms for this.
- I should try to make a Rührei sometime.
- And at this point I think I should remove the ‘purely technical’ part from the blog description, since until now there was more cooking than solved technical problems.
- I should buy a garment steamer! Dampfglätter
Finished “Old Mariner’s ballad”!Read more...
Goals for today:
Aaand after a short downtime we start again! Today I will be reviewing again all the basics of Python OOP and playing with some game theory by programming a simple simulator, having open the PEP 8 — Style Guide, and focusing on not bottoming-out my keyboard keys.Read more...
https://www.typingclub.com/sportal/program-3/328.play has a Dvorak layout!Read more...
Random / newsRead more...
Today I’ll get my mechanical keyboard <3Read more...