I will be doing the Stronglifts 5x5 program in February! Should also read this. And follow the drink a lot of milk calorie gain thing.
- For tasks with parentheses, they need to be escaped
\(like this \), so that they don’t conflict with zsh.
- Speaking of which, what do they conflict with?
- I should finally remember that it’s
shorten @1 20min for timew, and
utimer. I think it’d be easier to fix utimer than timew – I need to make them identical either way. I guess hypothetical TODO for later.
- I should learn the names of the German letters: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsches_Alphabet#Benennung_der_Buchstaben.
- Learn bash/zsh parentheses – what do they do exactly.
- I could make a specific i3wm-config for when I want to do Deep Work in Cal Newport’s meaning of the word? With different background and only two workspaces or something like this. Bonus points if I can switch to it dynamically.
- T add the dynamic font size change perl addon to urxvt
- I should make two different kinds of Scratchboxes – the ones which are time-sensitive and ones that are not.
- And I should learn to ignore thoughts which are inconsequential and not with no chance to ever be acted on.
- Add to my timer the ability to do “tm 15:00” or something.
- der Pfad - die Pfade -> trails/paths
- abseits ausgetretener Pfade – off the beaten track
- TODO Ankify this
- Not Synchronizität, Synchronität. (at least in Schaltungstechnik).